Sunday, April 10, 2011

Babygate

After a bit of a rough early morning, Miles slept in until 8:30am. Jesse rushed in to get him, turned off the monitor and let me sleep in until 9:45am. It was amazing. While I was sleeping, he and Miles were making rock 'n roll breakfast (trying to balance his healthy doses of girl rock that he gets while I'm in the kitchen).

While Jesse was loading the dishwasher, Miles figured out how to crawl under the footstool that has been serving as our barrier to the kitchen. He insanely proud of himself and spent some time dancing and shaking his head in victory. I think it was an accident, but given his learning curve, it's just a matter of days before he's doing it on purpose and all the time! 

We're off to the store this morning for a real baby gate. Let the proper baby proofing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment