Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Miles spent some time on Monday staring out the window at utility workers repairing overhead wires. And by time, I mean hours off and on all day long with breaks only for eating and napping. He was fascinated by their orange vests and hats as they were lifted up and down in buckets. We're considering giving the high chair a permanent place in the living room with all the entertainment it gives him watching cars, and people, and especially fire trucks. I also considering a call to the city to request that they do repairs at least once a week, since I was able to get a ton of work done that afternoon! Sitting at the window is a poor substitute for actually going out for a walk, but some days it's just too cold and rainy.


We did take small breaks from window gazing to have a little fun. The afternoon of people watching put him in an insanely good mood (that wasn't even dampened by the dreaded avocados).


No comments:

Post a Comment