Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Months


































Weight: 12 pounds 6 ounces (67th percentile)
Length: 23 1/4" (59th percentile)
Head: 15 3/4" (46th percentile)

Miles is two months today. He went in for his two month check-up yesterday afternoon and passed with flying colors. In fact the pediatrician was quite surprised by his "bag of tricks". The first surprise was when she came over to examine him. I stepped away from his view and he got the most amazing sad pouty face because I was gone. She said "Oh no! oh no! You're not supposed to do that for another two months." For the rest of the exam I stayed by his head so he could have constant eye contact. 

When she raised him up by the armpits to check his leg reflexes, she was quite shocked that he not only was letting his feet touch the ground, but was bearing a considerable amount of his own weight -- another trick that he's not supposed to do until 4ish months old. I think we might need to start baby-proofing at a slightly more rapid pace.

1 comment: