Thursday, October 14, 2010
Moist Towelette?
When Miles was born, the hospital provided cotton gauze in our room to wipe during diaper changes. Jesse would just run the cloth under warm water in the sink and had a far superior alternative to packaged baby wipes. So, when we came home and changed Miles' first diaper with a cold wipe from the package he howled. Diaper changing was not pleasant. From then on we decided to use water and a soft washcloth. Now, the diaper changing station is his favorite place. Seriously, sometimes I pull up a chair and let him play he's so happy.
The only problem with our system was having to walk to the kitchen with a sometimes sleepy/cranky baby during the day or the middle of the night to wet the cloths. Then entered Prince Lionheart (I'm not kidding) wipe warmer into our home. I know, I know. What a pampered baby right? Well, it's mostly for our convenience, but Miles definitely approves. It makes our lives a million times easier and really, who wouldn't want a spa treatment after every trip to the bathroom?
Labels:
photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment