I've been lax about documenting Miles' progress after our trip to Chicago. We've been sick, busy, and Miles has been doing some hardcore Wonder Weeking. In short, the last two weeks have been pretty rough. There have been tantrums, whining, clinging, and general woe. All of this was compounded by a stuffy nose and a napping strike. I finally see the light! And Miles has been making some pretty awesome leaps -- both physically and mentally. I'm so happy to have my cheerful little guy back.
He's really into wearing Jesse's headphones and rocking out to music. This makes Jesse incredibly happy.
He loves our shared nanny days with his best bud, Leon. They run around, yell, bang on things, and share sippy cups and snacks. It's pretty great.
After play dates, he crashes pretty hard -- still sleeping like his dad.
And he loves participating in just about anything we're doing. Welcome back, Miles! We hope you're here to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment