Friday, March 25, 2011

Fortress

I discovered a way to keep Miles more or less safe during the day while I work from my office (the couch). I like to think of it as Baby Fort Knox, that is until he figures out that it's not that hard to push the Poang chair out of the way. It's mostly padded, with lots of free space to roam and I can keep an eye on him as he sets out on a daily course to destruct everything in his path (including himself). He cruises from one piece of furniture to another, stopping only to come over and check out what I'm doing on my laptop. He's a busy dude. Lots of boxes to bang, egg cartons to throw, and rubber giraffes to chew.

2 comments:

  1. That guy needs a real job... like blogging. You should monetize his chronicles.

    I kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be 7 months on Monday. A fine time to start earning his keep.

    ReplyDelete